Monday, December 10, 2007

The Wrongest Thing to Do

I just wrote an entire entry on the things that bug me about me. You know when you are in a funk and people tell you to think positively or count your blessings? I think it's a grand idea, but I rarely do it. So I wrote a whole blog on the bad things. I was doing some funky control all to copy and put it somewhere else (a little depressing for a first blog entry) and it disappeared.

So that's nice. All the things that bug me about me are gone. And now I'm going to bed. -but with a promise.... maybe I should say a hope- that I will be writing in this more. All my friends are blogging as a way to keep people in touch. I guess I could do that. So I'll try if people really care to read what I write.

Ok- so coming soon- writing.... about.... me?

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment