Friday, June 5, 2009

Note from Grandmother

I just had to share this. The following is a note from my Grandmother, she had given me a check to cover the cost of mailing a few packages...

***************

Sarah,
Would you or Jason please mail these for me? This should be enough to cover postage. If not, let me know. Hopefully, this is enough to buy you a "lolly pop" : )

***************

I just think the whole world needs to have a Grandmother who invites them to buy a lolly pop at 27 years old.

3 comments:

  1. Love it. Where's my lollipop. By the way, I wore your pants again today, so they aren't in the mail yet. Oops. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I love her! Was it enough to get a lollipop?

    This is Jess but I am too lazy to sign-out and re-sign-in as myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about your grandmother's sweet tooth. I'm now absolutely positive we are related.

    ReplyDelete