Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Bliss

Right this second my entire family is just chilling outside in the sunroom. This is what life should be like on Sunday afternoons. ahhhhh. Everyone- breathe in and out deeply and happily with me. Imagine the happy St. Bernard lying around and watching Hunter. Imagine Hunter jumping up and down, playing in his exersaucer (way fun) and grinning every time he catches a glimpse of Bruno or the wind blowing something. Jason is reclining in the chair- catching up with an old friend (something he doesn't get to do very often). And I, I am writing on my laptop with the sun and breeze in my hair and face. I am absolutely content in this moment. Breathe in and breathe out. Sigh. This is what spring means to me. I really really like the Spring. I can even smell grass. It reminds me of summers with my Grandmother and Opa rolling down the hills of Mount Vernon.

I love the Spring.

1 comment: