Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Thoughts

So I was feeling tired and a little nauseated today (hello, haven't I finished the first trimester?)- so what did I do? I went and got Chick Fil A chicken nuggets, waffle fries and a peppermint shake. Seriously. I have got to be a moron. A) Chick Fil A is not supposed to be the place I financially contribute to (as much as their food is super yummy) B) I'm not supposed to eat out at all, C) I'm certainly not supposed to stuff my belly with food that could survive a nuclear explosion (an exaggeration, but you fast-food haters know what I mean). And of course I am now more tired, although I haven't felt too nauseated. So it's win-lose.

Hunter has been hilarious lately. Some brief shennanigans:
1) When playing around with Jason, he realized that he could see his reflection in Jason's eyes- and said "That's Hunter in there." verbatim- awesome. Then he inspected Jason's eyes further by lifting Jason's eyeids with his thumbs and exclaimed: "balls in your eyes!" Also ridiculously genius in my humble opinion.
2) When playing in the bath tub, Hunter is always excited about the end when we let the water out and he can watch the draining water swirl. Once the water was gone, he was focused upward on the spout- saying: "water in there." I said "yes- that's right." he asked me "when's the water coming?"
3) Hunter is obsessed with pumpkins still, and luckily the fall does not wave goodbye to pumpkins as soon as Halloween is past. We did put away some of our Halloween pumpkin decorations- when Hunter tried to save them all by claiming: "That's Hunter's" and hoarding them so they wouldn't go in the box. Hunter is big into claiming things these days- like my milkshake today was apparently Hunter's. Clever game.
4) I can't remember the other story but there is one.... he has just been talking so much- and in sentences! Amazing. Love it. And now he's napping and I kind of want to as well.

On that note. with my belly full of really awful-for-you food and of course and nice greased baby, I shall take a nap. Because I can. And because I seem to be doing my 1st trimester in the 2nd one.

PS- I'm so glad elections are over. Our phone rang 20 times a day. Jason kept running to answer it. I left it as far out of reach as possible. I'm awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment