Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm pregnant

We're going to make this quick because Hunter just woke up from his nap.

I'm pregnant.
I'm tired.
My husband's awesome.
My husband's busy.
I'm more vegetarian with the occasional tuna and chicken now per Dr's suggestion.
I'm tired.
If you want to know what you can do for a woman in her first trimester- pay for someone to clean her house, if you can't afford that- get some friends together and surprise her with it. Not that I'm making any blatent requests- just saying if I had that many friends or that much money- I'd totally sponsor a clean house. Good to know for when I'm rich and famous. Or just rich.
I'm pregnant.
I'm loving the facebook blow up when I announce I'm pregnant. Facebook is the perfect way for an introvert to get some attention without the limelight. : )
um- my house is disgusting.

But I look cute. Other than this not-so-cute pudge I'm rocking. I haven't gained much weight but apparently people can "tell" I'm pregnant.

Never tell a pregnant woman that you were wondering if she was pregnant. It implies all sorts of bad things.

I never glowed- but it's sweet of people to say so.

OK- going to pee and get Hunter.

And I'm pregnant. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment