Monday, May 3, 2010

Selfish Ambitions

My dear brother in law wrote the comment on the post yesterday about me posting pictures and such- of course, understandably, since his daughter is missing from the archives. I really do want to post all sorts of new pictures and things on my blog. The problem is- it's not easy for me to do. Our computer is a little slow and so am I. I have selfish ambitions. I care more about posting to fulfill my goal of writing every day for a year, rather than pictures. So- just to clarify- this isn't going to be one of those blogs where you catch every recent photo of my family or milestones in Hunter's life- unless of course that is what strikes me to write about that day. I shouldn't feel this way- but when I got my first comment- I was excited- like- yea- someone is going to support me in my writing endeavor- my healing journey- my ............ yea- someone wants pictures. Of course- and for good reason (sorry Jeff- I do love you).

Don't worry- you will get pictures and cute stories- like the fact that Hunter can say like a hundred million words now- and still when he says Mama- it's the sweetest sound. And when we go to family vacation after Jessa's graduation from Auburn University- we will very likely take pictures of our ridiculously adorable children (Hunter and our beautiful redheaded niece, Lucy)- and I will see if Jason can post them up here. I'll try. : )

But- don't expect this to be a normal Mom blog. 'Cause I have selfish ambitions here. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment