Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sermon Success

Yea! I preached 3 services this morning and have one more to go this afternoon. I am copying the sermon. I will say I felt inspired by God- many people told me I wrote the sermon just for them- which tells me that God was moving in my heart when I felt compelled to preach on joy. The senior pastor said something that I'm going to have to mull over later... he said I had a gift for preaching and with that came responsibilities- and that I should think about what to do with that gift. Shoot- I was happy with the yearly shot I got at preaching. Now I have to think about it. Deep thoughts aside- I feel good about it- feel good about the sermon and the day. Here it is!

ok- dang it. for some reason I can't cut and paste- does anyone know a way around this?

No comments:

Post a Comment