Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The H is O

Today is the day I shall clean with fury. Lily is coming over and I will entertain her by dancing around and organizing in each room. Hopefully this will work. If not- the H is Off. But- I will have tried. I'm really thinking it will work though- so I'm trying to gear myself up- put on a little "eye of the tiger" and get ready to rumble. Yea.

So I talked to Jason this morning and a funny thing happened last night- Hunter climbed out of his pack and play and took a few steps down the stairs before Jason woke up to see our little almost 2 yr old staring at him from the top of the stairs at 2:30 in the morning. (remember- they are at Jason's parent's house) Not what he expected. So basically the rest of the night was spent with Jason finally convincing him to go back to sleep in the bed with him. I'm a little nervous that our crib/pack n play days are nearing their end. If I remember correctly, my parents had to put a lock on the outside of my door to keep me from leaving my bedroom at night. I was that persistent... A little worried that we've been enjoying the calm of regular schedule too much and forgot that there is a next challenge. My intuition says that as long as Hunter is going to sleep in the crib at home- we need to enforce that everywhere (so- Jason letting him sleep in the bed needs to be a one-hit-wonder)... and eventually we need to transfer Hunter to a bed- but seriously- he's not even 2 yet! How long are you allowed to leave them in the crib? Craziness.

OK- Lily will be here soon so I need to go grab some yogurt and granola so I can be energized for the day! woot woot!

The H is O.

1 comment:

  1. Um Chambers will be in his crib until he is 5 :) Moseley was 2 only b/c we needed the crib otherwise I would have left him in it longer. This time we got a 2nd crib...

    does it convert to a toddler bed?

    ReplyDelete