Friday, August 6, 2010

Today is my birthday!

da na na na na na....

Or some version of that song. Ok- i have to write quick because I am going on a birthday date soon (yea!).

Quick recap of my birthday:

Bruno pooped on the floor, but...

I had a good morning with Hunter, took the truck to get its oil changed (yes- I'm excited about that), had great conversations with members of my family - I freakin love my family. I get to see my bro and sister in-laws, I am going to a drive-in movie theatre tonight (fun!), I'm drinking a glass of wine (because I can), I got some laundry done (yes- good moods make for efficient Sarah) and.... I think that's it- but it's been a good day! I've been sick so when I woke up this morning and it only took one nose blow to breathe somewhat normally- I was kinda pumped.

Yea for birthdays!

Yea for me!

Thank you God for creating me. Seriously. :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sarah....we love you!

    Stuart & Suzanne

    ReplyDelete