Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh my Lord

I haven't blogged in 6 days, was just about to sit down (well, I am sitting down) to write a blog finally (well, I am doing it) when Hunter decided to start crying- after I put him to bed- for no reason- at ALL. I am in Nashville because I'm obsessive about seeing my family when I get a chance and the last time I saw my niece Lucy was May and the next time I would see her is December. So I'm here because my nannying gig was given a wed-sunday hiatus.

And Hunter is crying. He didn't take a nap today (scratch that- he slept a measly 30 minutes in the car on the way back from the library and ice cream stop). So USUALLY that means night time is a done deal easy peasy. Unless of course I am by myself in parenting and 10 hours from home and tired. Then of course Hunter will decide to cry. For freaking real.

I am ignoring.

So. What's been keeping me from blogging? A couple days where the babies (Lily and Hunter) didn't coordinate their schedules for me, so naturally they didn't sleep for two seconds at the same time. I was at the in-laws for the weekend, and there isn't a whole lot of time to say "hey- I'm going to go blog while you guys bond." Then I was driving back and forth to a few things...like an impromptu Nashville visit... Then there is the tiredness that comes will all of the mentioned things that causes it to be less motivating to go blog.

OK- he's still crying. I'm going to check it out. Arg. There's my blog. That's what I've been up to. Managing crying babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment