Saturday, August 7, 2010

Trains and Tracks!

Hunter says these two words on a regular, repetitive and loud basis. Trains and TRAACKS!

Just now Hunter opened the seat of his big, ridable train and pulled out a toothbrush and toothpaste. We've been looking for those. : )

It's the day after my birthday. Jason and I went to dinner and a movie at the drive-in, which was super fun and super-late. We got in around 2am. We can't do that anymore. My amazingly giving husband woke up this morning to a crying baby at 6:30AM (his diaper was a little awry and he was soaked- he usually sleeps an hour later). Not only did husband let me sleep through that- but when I woke up at 8 and then fell back to sleep- he let me. I woke up at 1030am! Jason took Hunter to the playground, put bananas in the dehydrator, and now he's resting... as he should. Hunter is playing with his trains and tracks! We'll do lunch and then I'll put him down and go get the truck that we left at the dealership.

So there's the day in boring detail.

SO- I started this blog yesterday and finished it yesterday- and lost it yesterday. So- it was fun and now it's gone. And now I've lost my train of thought. I am watching a very strange movie now and not folding laundry.

SO I'll call it a rest day- and sorry about the boring post. : )

1 comment:

  1. You are funny. And did you find Becca's Elmo toothbrush in Hunter's train? We can't seem to find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete