Sunday, June 13, 2010

Going to bed

Jason is at annual conference (church world)- and so instead of making the trip with him- I decided to keep Hunter home so we could keep going on the "let's be normal" sleeping patterns... I invited a good friend to come spend the night and be my ears and she so willingly obliged- it was relly nice. I realized a few things: A- it's nice that I need to ask for help every now and again, it gives me opportunities to connect with people and keeps me more open to inviting people into my world of crazy... B- there are a lot of people who understand crazy and think they are alone, it's nice to support each other.... C- I never get anything officially done when Jason goes out of town. :)

I'm tired- so going to bed. Good night all! Hopefully Hunter sleeps late enough that my guest ears doesn't have to get up too early!

No comments:

Post a Comment