Sunday, June 6, 2010

I like Dark Chocolate

This was one of the topics I told my sister Jessa that I should post on should I be too exhausted to write much and just need to state facts about myself. I do like dark chocolate. For me- milk chocolate is a joke when you have the option of dark chocolate.

I am exhausted- and it is "that time" and apparently when you've had a baby- you get the "time" really awesomely. Basically I never had pms, cramps or any of that junk. I got it all this time. Seriously? I had to grow up and have a baby to feel like a teenager going through puberty? It feels a little backwards.

So I need to get off my ass and write about dark chocolate even when it's that time... Oh- and my husband and I are starting our new exercise routine tomorrow- because I am an amazing wife and know he will do it if I do it. The only problem is that this routine consists of getting up at 6am. Whew. That is a LOT of love. My husband better be giving me foot rubs every night. We're going to get skinny and feel awesome- because of me. I give the gift of life freely. But it does suck that it costs me precious sleep time. SO- all those weird words to say- I'm tired, and I'm about to volunteer to be more tired- and it's all for love- and I am going to say goodnight now so that the love doesn't run out.

(wow- did anyone understand this post?)

3 comments:

  1. Frighteningly, I followed it perfectly. I'm not sure HOW exactly, but I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand! All except choosing dark over milk chocolate. Seriously? Where's the sugar? And the milk? Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark chocolate all the way!!! Especially in truffle form ;)

    ReplyDelete