Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Friday Night

And the moon is bright, gonna have some fun, show you how it's done TGIF! Remember those days? Yeaaa....

It's 11pm and I'm exhausted. I'm old and cranky. My husband is working out on the bike tonight and I'm proud of him but I can't work out late or early- which means I'm pretty much screwed.... got to work on that.

I had a fabulous time at Grandmother's today- we were going through one of her more exciting closets. Among the finds: transcripts from the Nurenburg Trials, a letter from 1885, and of course a birth certifcate or two in German.

I wish I had more energy to expound, but I don't.

You'll notice the new picture I have of my niece Lucy- it is there because I stole it from my sister's blog because she kept pestering me about having a picture- of which are all in camera, of which I dont know how to put in my computer because my computer has a heart attack when anything new happens to it.... so- because Kelly kept picking at me like picking at a scab- even through Jessa she picked at me- SO- here's Lucy- she is beautiful and precious and the picture is not mine or connected to Hunter because he pushes her over and I can't get the computer to talk to the camera. But in the meantime- hopefully Kelly is satisfied so that my blog no longer has a comment every other entry that ends with "you need a picture of Lucy."

The power of persistence. If at first you don't succeed, then try twenty million times again.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Happy Day for Lulu's presence on your blog. Trust me - the whole world is better for it. :) Love you! Can't wait for sister reunion! I was going to say sister retreat...but that sounds way too much like sorority days - and makes me want to gag. Sister reunion isn't good either...it's not like we don't see each other. What can we call it?

    ReplyDelete