Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Enough Day

So today was a pretty decent day. I went up and down on the rollercoaster of frustration between Hunter and Grandmother- but all in all the good moments outweighed the frustrating. Hunter is a genuine toddler- as in- nearly 2- as in totally a stinker. That can be "fun."

My favorite part of the day? Well maybe not my favorite, but certainly memorable... Grandmother and I sat in the same room reading (actively, no dozing) our respective books for an hour and a half. I think we both really enjoyed it- I could tell by her tone of conversation and contented reading that Grandmother really did enjoy reading. I think she needs some chill time (not sleeping time) as much as the rest of us. So it was rewarding. Except for the fact that I read a book given to me by Christina of aforementioned cool-dom who forgot to mention it was one in a series. So I was excited for the book to end, but rather it was just the beginning. Of a series. A little annoying. Now I have to read more intense books.

I'm pretty tired today- so I'm keeping it short.

No comments:

Post a Comment