Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ironing is not Zen

So I decided to iron some things that desperately needed it. To give you an idea of how often I iron- let's just say I'm not even sure if the iron was on most of the time and the only way I knew how to turn it off was to unplug it, and maybe that's a safety feature.

I thought it could be zen. But it didn't even get the wrinkles well enough (again, most likely a user issue)... so annoying.

Hunter is now awake from his nap. He slept 1hr 15 minutes. This was cool 2 months ago but lately he's been spoiling me with 2 hr naps. SO I'm bummed. Especially after my poor ironing experience.

Funny thing that I forgot to mention a few days ago. When my Grandmother and I went to get our nails done - the lady asked me if I wanted my eyebrows waxed. I said no thank you. 20 minutes later a different employee asks if I want my eyebrows waxed. Again, no thank you- but now I'm sufficiently self-conscious about my bushy eyebrows... and I didn't even think they were that bad! However- upon closer reflection- both employees had very little actual eyebrow and made up for it with a pencil. So I think maybe it's just a fetish with them and I'm happy to still own my full dark brows.

ok- need to get the child.

My parents and sister arrive tonight and we get to work tomorrow on Grandmother's apt. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment